My Shopping List
Cheesy Pasta & Broccoli
Courtesy of Kraft Kitchens
Prep Time: 5 Min.
Cook Time: 15 Min.
What you need:
(click + to add ingredients to your shopping list)
+ 1/2 lb. (8 oz.) spaghetti, broken in half, uncooked
+ 1 pkg. (16 oz.) frozen broccoli cuts
+ 1 c. CHEEZ WHIZ Cheese Dip
What to do:
1. Cook spaghetti as directed on package, adding broccoli to the cooking water for the last 6 minutes of the spaghetti cooking time.
2. Meanwhile, microwave CHEEZ WHIZ as directed on label.
3. Drain spaghetti; place in large bowl. Add CHEEZ WHIZ; toss until spaghetti is evenly coated.
* Substitute: Prepare as directed, using 1 pkg. (16 oz.) frozen vegetable blend.
* Recipe courtesy of Kraft Kitchen
Calories: 210; Total Fat: 8g; Saturated Fat: 1g; Cholesterol: 5mg; Total Carbs: 28g; Fiber: 3g; Sugar: 4g; Protein: 8g; Sodium: 530mg;